Last updated: April 6th, 2021
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
parts of our Service.
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to,
Twelve Quays House
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or
any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing
history on that website among its many uses.
* Country refers to: United Kingdom
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
* Service refers to the Website.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or
individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide
the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
* Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social
network website through which a User can log in or create an account to
use the Service.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
* Website refers to WeEngage Group, accessible from
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Usage Data
* Your CV information if shared with us
* When you share your CV with us via email or via our website some information may include, without limitation:
* Date of birth (if you share this information with us)
* Other information linking You to an address
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol
address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our
Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on
those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect
certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of
mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your
mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet
browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our
Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons,
tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze
Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
* Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your
Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate
when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You
may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted
* Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored
objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your
preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed
by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more
information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I
change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?”
available at <https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-
* Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain
small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear
gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email
and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on
Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more
about cookies here: [All About Cookies by
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services
available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of
user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for
cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
on the Website.
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more
personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences
every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding
cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our Privacy
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
that you have already enquired about unless You have opted
not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct
a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or
other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going
concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in
which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets
* For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such
as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness
of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experiences.
* We may also share your information to our customers when we are submitting your CV in the form of a job vacancy. We will only do this once we have discussed the job offer in question and will never submit your CV without your knowledge.
* To provide you with information regarding job opportunities that may interest you based on your CV and job search preferences
* To Assess your suitability for a job role
* We may also contact you from time to time regarding information we believe you will find useful which may include job offers, information regarding our markets, business updates, events we are running and general marketing information.
*To ensure we keep proper business records
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for
payment processing, to contact You.
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to
* With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
common control with Us.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You
interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see
Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly,
other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,
communicate with You and view Your profile.
* With our customers who work with us to find candidates. We will only share your personal information once we have confirmation that you want this to be shared both verbally and OR via email.
* To access your CV and your qualifications
* For when you engage us to search for a new job role for you.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage
Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data
is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s
operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the
processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country
or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ
than those from Your jurisdiction.
information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data
of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless
there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and
other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your
Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your
Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by
public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such
action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no
method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These
third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information
about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
When You use Our Service to pay a product and/or service via bank transfer, We
may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and to
verify Your identity.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top
* By email: email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.